The Juangadh Jilla Sahkari Bank LTD
The JJSB has a very strong and historical background as it could be seen from the undermentioned paragraphs.
India got the freedom from the clutches of the British Ruler in the year 1947 by the amalgamation of the then princely states. Following this independence, the then various princely States of the Saurashtra Region,amalgamated/merged with the Central Government in 1949. In the process,5 (five) Districts of the Saurashtra merged with each other and cared out (formed) in one state of “C” Grade for the welfare of the people.
Experience the convenience of banking services from anywhere and anytime with JJS Bank Account.
The JJS Bank provides a wide range of fixed deposit schemes. Click here to see fixed deposit rates.
- You need a safe place to keep your valuables. To cater to this need, we offer you Safe Deposit Lockers at selected branches. They are available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs. Just choose a city from the list to find the nearest branch offering lockers.
- “RTGS” stands for Real Time Gross Settlement.
RTGS system is a funds transfer mechanism where transfer of money takes place from one bank to another on a “real time” and on “gross” basis.
- NEFT System :- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system is a nationwide funds transfer system to facilitate transfer of funds from any bank branch to any other bank branch.
- SMS banking is a facility used by bank to send messages (also called notifications or alerts) to customer’s mobile phones using SMS messaging, or a service provided by them which enables customers to perform some financial transactions using SMS.
- Internet Banking is a convenient way to do banking from the comfort of your home or office. Avoid the queue or delays and try our simple and secure Internet Banking facility for an unmatched online banking experience.
- An automated teller machine (ATM) is an electronic banking outlet, which allows customers to complete basic transactions without the aid of a branch representative or teller. Anyone with a credit card or debit card can access most ATMs.
Mission of the Bank
The mission of the Bank is to ameliorate the economical condition of the farmers more particularly the Small and Marginal Farmers by providing them the financial assistance at the affordable rate of interest for carrying out various agricultural activities including Crop Loans and other Term Loans.
It is also envisaged, to alleviate poverty in rural areas by covering all the youths in the service areas of the Bank under the ambit of the latest digital technology and counseling them through Financial Literacy Centres sponsored by the Bank under the aegis of NABARD and thereby providing them with the job opportunities for their brighter future.